top of page


Homeowner's Insurance also commonly called hazard insurance is the type of insurance that covers private homes.  Whether you own a single family home, a townhouse, a condo or even if you are simply renting at the moment and want to have coverage for your personal belongings, we provide the broadest coverage at the best price.  Our policies combine various personal insurance protections which can include losses to one's home, its contents, loss of use (additional living expenses), or loss of other personal possessions.  They also provide liability insurance for accidents that may occur at your home or at the hands of the homeowner within the policy's territory. 
Special coastal programs available for beach and waterfront high-value homes 
bottom of page